Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What's Sad

Do you know what's really, really sad? When your own sister doesn't even like you. That's pretty darn bad.

I have a sister named Anna, nut I never did anything to her that was really bad, like punch her out of nowhere or anything. I do normal sister stuff- just like everybody else. Sometimes we fight, and I do mean to the point of punches, but I never start the fights EVER, but it's always my fault. Always. Every stinkin' time.

So, anyway, I'm sitting here looking through some old word documents on the computer documents on the computer, when I find one I don't recognize. So, of course, I open it just like any other curious person in the world to find a 'legal document' petition thingie.

Basically, it says stuff that Anna wants, but can't get, A.K.A. a T.V. in her room, allowance ( yes, I know it's terrible, but we kids have NO money!), no rules, and for me to be responsible for every little thing she does wrong- which I can tell you is a lot. And at the bottom of this thing which is two pages long lies a space for everybody to sign.
There's a place for Mom, Dad, even the dog, Angel, and our three cats,
Jackson, Lilly, and Pip. Just no space for me. Ummmmm.....?!?!?!?

So I scroll down even more to find the words, and I take this right from the page,

"The Ashley thing does not get a choice."

That, to me, is unbelieveable. That she hates me that much. She barely talks to me anymore. I feel as if we have NO connection, and I'm her only sister for-God-sakes!!! She makes me feel like a puddle of dirty water or like somthing that has to go out with the trash. And I'll tell you something strait up and personal, from one confused girl to the whole wide world-

IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT.

No comments: